Date: Saturday January 18, 2020
Time: 6:45 PM
For the first time in league history, PBR’s (Professional Bull Rider) elite tour featuring the Top 35 bull riders in the world and rankest bucking bulls in the nation, will invade Manchester, New Hampshire. The Manchester Invitational, the 3rd stop on the premier PBR Unleash The Beast, will buck into SNHU Arena for two days of edge-of-the-seat action on January 18-19, 2020.
While the top tour for the America’s original extreme sport has never before visited Manchester, the league’s developmental Touring Pro Division has made four trips to the city, most recently in 2009. Those events were won by Travis Briscoe (2005), Willy Ropp (2006, 2007) and Josh Faircloth (2009).
The Manchester Invitational will mark one of the first events of the 2020 season following yet another heated, highly contested battle to be crowned the PBR World Champion. With the world No.1-ranking seemingly shifting week-to-week, fans have borne witness to a slug-match between Jose Vitor Leme, 2017 World Champion Jess Lockwood, Chase Outlaw and Joao Ricardo Vieira as they compete for the $1 million bonus and coveted, golden 2019 World Champion buckle to be awarded in Las Vegas this November.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- The Arena is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.