Kevin Hart: The Irresponsible Tour
April 22, 2018 @ 8:00 PM
**No cell phones allowed out in the seating area during the show or you will be EJECTED. No texting, talking, tweeting, cameras, social media or recording devices per the tour.**
Kevin Hart has made a name for himself as one of the foremost comedians, entertainers, authors and businessmen in the industry today.
After an electrifying performance at amateur night in a Philadelphia comedy club, Kevin quit his shoe salesman job and began performing full time at venues such as The Boston Comedy Club, Caroline’s, Stand-Up NY, The Laugh Factory, and The Comedy Store in Los Angeles. However, it was his first appearance at the Montreal Just for Laughs Comedy Festival that led Kevin into roles in feature films.
Hart is currently back on the road doing standup with his newest hour of material titled the “Irresponsible Tour”. This tour will take Hart all around the world in 2018 including a stop in Manchester, NH this April.
Kevin Hart uses the following security procedures:
• NO USE OF CELL PHONES ALLOWED IN THE SEATING AREA, USE WILL RESULT IN EJECTION WITHOUT REFUND.
• NO CAMERAS OF ANY TYPE, NO GOPRO CAMERAS, IPODS, IPADS, TRIPODS
OR MONOPODS, NO SELFIE STICKS, GOOGLE GLASSES, SNAPCHAT
GLASSES, AND NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS
• NO VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING EQUIPMENT OF ANY TYPE
• NO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR SUBSTANCES
•NO COOLERS/ICE CHESTS OR OUTSIDE FOOD OF ANY KIND
• NO CANS OR BOTTLES
• NO WALLET CHAINS, SHARP SPIKED JEWELRY
• NO FIREWORKS OR PYRO OF ANY KIND, AEROSOL CANS, SILLY STRING
• NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING HANDCUFFS, UTILITY KNIVES, MACE
AND PERSONAL SECURITY PEPPER SPRAY
• NO BAGS EXCEEDING 12” X 12”, OVERSIZED BACKPACKS, SIGNS, BANNERS,
• NO INFLATABLE ITEMS SUCH AS BEACH BALLS
• NO LASER PENS, GLOW STICKS, CANDLES
• NO PETS (SERVICE DOGS EXEMPT)
• NO BICYCLES/SCOOTERS/SEGWAYS
• NO NOISE MAKING DEVICES SUCH AS WHISTLES, HORNS, INSTRUMENTS,
The use of a laser-pointing device of any kind or anything that can produce a focused beam
of light found on any person in the venue will result in criminal charges and ejection from the
venue without refund.
The SNHU Arena uses the following security procedures:
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 14" x 16" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- Scanning of ticket acts as consent of compliance to all policies set forth at the arena
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.