DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS INTO THE MAGIC - LIVE AT SNHU ARENA
January 27 @ 7:00p.m.
January 28 @ 7:00p.m.
January 29 @ 10:30a.m., 2:30p.m. & 6:30p.m.
January 30 @ 11:00a.m. & 3:00p.m.
Discover why no dream is too big at Disney On Ice presents Into the Magic! Seek adventure in the great wide somewhere with Belle as she explores the Beast’s enchanted castle, experience Moana’s courage to embark on a voyage with demigod Maui to save her island, and sing-along with Miguel from Coco as he follows the music in his heart. Be inspired by Anna’s devotion to her sister Elsa on her journey to the North Mountain to stop the eternal winter, and watch Rapunzel and Flynn go to great lengths to make her dream come true. Celebrate the magic of courage, love and adventure at Disney On Ice!
HEALTH & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
SNHU Arena remains committed to delivering a superior experience. We will continue to follow all government mandates, monitor regulations and local cases to inform our policy and keep events as safe as possible for our fans, artists, and staff. While there are no current federal, state or local government mandates in place, everyone that enters SNHU Arena will be encouraged to wear a face mask or covering.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a fluid situation, and as such, we cannot guarantee that the artist or promoter of the event will not put a requirement for mask use, proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test in place at a later date. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change at any time, so please be sure to check back regularly for updates. COVID-19 vaccination requirements also vary by event, so it’s important for you to continue to check your event page on our website to confirm details prior to attending the event.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Bags larger than 12" x 6" x 12" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- SNHU Arena's CLEAR BAG POLICY allows patrons to bring their personal belongings in a clear tote not to exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Wristlets are permitted but may not exceed 4" x 6" x 1"
- Purses, backpacks and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside of SNHU Arena
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- We are a cashless facility! All points of sale within the venue are no longer accepting cash. Please be prepared to pay with your credit card, debit card or mobile pay. Thank you!
- The Arena is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.