This. Is. Monster Jam™! The most action-packed motorsports experience for families in the world today returns to Manchester for an adrenaline-charged weekend at SNHU Arena on May 7 – 8, 2022. Monster Jam®, celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, features world-class athletes locked in intense competitions of speed and skill. Tickets are available on www.ticketmaster.com with Monster Jam Preferred Customers able to purchase advance tickets starting today, January 11, before tickets go on-sale to the general public on January 18. Fans can still sign up for free to become a Monster Jam Preferred Customer and get exclusive access to the pre-sale offer code.
The Monster Jam Pit Party will be held on Saturday and Sunday. At the Monster Jam Pit Party, fans can see the massive trucks up close, meet their favorite drivers and crews, take pictures and enjoy other family-friendly fun. This unique experience is the only place that allows people to get up close access to the Monster Jam teams and get an insider’s look at how these trucks are built to stand up to the competition.
Manchester fans will witness heated rivalries, high-flying stunts and fierce head-to-head battles for the Event Championship. Engineered to perfection, the 12,000-pound Monster Jam trucks push all limits in Freestyle, Skills, Donuts and Racing competitions. The Arena Series Central Champion will receive a highly coveted automatic bid to the prestigious Monster Jam World Finals® to compete for the title of World Champion. The 2022 Monster Jam World Finals will be held in Orlando on May 21 and 22.
The Arena Championship Series Central features eight skilled athletes fighting for the championship while putting on a spectacle, constantly innovating and always entertaining. Krysten Anderson gets behind the wheel of the black and green wrecking machine, the legendary Grave Digger®, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year. Elvis Lainez gets back behind the wheel of El Toro Loco®, while Soldier Fortune Black Ops™ will be driven by United States Army veteran Tony Ochs. Blake Granger in Max-D™ looks to lock in the championship.
TRUCK LINEUP: Grave Digger® driven by Krysten Anderson; Soldier Fortune Black Ops™ driven by Tony Ochs; El Toro Loco® driven by Elvis Lainez; Max-D™ driven by Blake Granger; Wild Side driven by Zack Garner; Terminal Velocity driven by Jon Zimmer Jr.; Raminator driven by Mark Hall; and Rammunition driven by Kurt Kraehmer
**Truck and driver line-up subject to change
Health & Safety Requirements
SNHU Arena remains committed to delivering a superior experience. We will continue to follow all government mandates, monitor regulations and local cases to inform our policy and keep events as safe as possible for our fans, artists, and staff. While there are no current federal, state or local government mandates in place, everyone that enters SNHU Arena will be encouraged to wear a face mask or covering.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a fluid situation, and as such, we cannot guarantee that the artist or promoter of the event will not put a requirement for mask use, proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test in place at a later date. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change at any time, so please be sure to check back regularly for updates. COVID-19 vaccination requirements also vary by event, so it’s important for you to continue to check your event page on our website to confirm details prior to attending the event.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Bags larger than 12" x 6" x 12" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- SNHU Arena's CLEAR BAG POLICY allows patrons to bring their personal belongings in a clear tote not to exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Wristlets are permitted but may not exceed 4" x 6" x 1"
- Purses, backpacks and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside of SNHU Arena
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- We are a cashless facility! All points of sale within the venue are no longer accepting cash. Please be prepared to pay with your credit card, debit card or mobile pay. Thank you!
- The Arena is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.
Clear Bag Policy