COME TOGETHER TOUR
COME TOGETHER TOUR
Cell Phone Policy
NO CELL PHONE USAGE BEFORE OR DURING THE SHOW!!! The following actions on your cell phone are prohibited before or during the show
- Making phone calls
- Taking Photos
- Taking Videos
- Social Media of any kind
- Violators will be ejected
Actor/Comedian/Writer Tom Segura is one of the biggest names in comedy. He recently kicked off his highly-anticipated new hour of comedy with the first leg of the COME TOGETHER tour in Honolulu, HI. This tour comes off the heels of his highly successful world tour, I’M COMING EVERYWHERE WORLD TOUR, where he performed over 300 shows.
Segura is best known for his Netflix specials Ball Hog (2020), Disgraceful (2018), Mostly Stories (2016), and Completely Normal (2014). His fifth Netflix special Sledgehammer released July 4, 2023 and debuted at #1 on the streamer. In July 2022, Segura released his New York Times Bestselling book I’D LIKE TO PLAY ALONE, PLEASE to wide praise with Forbes calling it “laugh out loud funny.” Paste Magazine described him as, “...having a natural and capable storytelling ability, one that lifts his narratives out of average anecdote fare and plants them firmly in hilarious ground.” Your Mom’s House Studios is home to his hit podcasts Your Mom’s House which he co-hosts with his wife, comedian Christina Pazsitzky, 2 Bears 1 Cave which he co-hosts with Bert Kreischer, and many more podcasts that reach over 22 million people. Additionally, YMH Studios was one of the first networks to create wildly successful Livestream Podcast Events as an outcome of the pandemic.
Segura can be seen in the STX FILM COUNTDOWN opposite Elizabeth Lail, INSTANT FAMILY opposite Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne, OPENING ACT, and FLINCH. Segura’s television credits include: Workaholics, Happy Endings, Comedy Central Presents: Tom Segura, Mash Up, and How To Be A Grown Up.
Segura has an increasing social media following (@seguratom on IG, @tomsegura on Twitter).
When he isn’t performing on stage or recording a podcast, he’s watching college football or
waiting for college football to come back.
Please note that the arena will be using the following security procedures for all events at the arena. Please plan accordingly.
- Walk thru metal detectors at all entrances of the facility; all patrons will walk through a metal detector prior to gaining access to the arena. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors
- Patron bags will be searched and tagged once allowed into the arena
- Bags larger than 9" x 12"x 4" will not be permitted into the arena, this includes backpacks
- Camera policy is set by the show, best practice suggests no cameras for events
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the arena
- We are a cashless facility! All points of sale within the venue are no longer accepting cash. Please be prepared to pay with your credit card, debit card or mobile pay. Thank you!
- The Arena is a no smoking facility, there is no designated smoking area
We encourage you to plan accordingly for traffic in the City, parking and long lines when entering the arena.
Clear Bag Policies